Lorenda Sailing offers recreational day sails from Ganges in the heart of the Gulf Islands, Salt Spring Island, British Columbia. Witness the beauty of the islands from the deck of a classic sailing yawl.
Experience the relaxation & tranquility of moving quietly with the wind. Watch nature close-up. Eagles, seals, sea otters, cormorants and Dahl porpoises. Considered by many as the ultimate Gulf Island experience.
Relax in the natural beauty and tranquility of one of the world's finest cruising grounds.
- 15 ton gaff-rigged yawl with top sails.
- Steady, stable, safe and comfortable.
- Lots of deck space for laying about.
- L'Orenda has been certified by The Canadian Coast Guard.
- L'Orenda is on the outer dock at Moby's Pub.
See you sailing.
- ISPA qualified sailing instructor
- 60 ton Master's Limited ticket
- Power Squadron certified
- Canadian Sailing Association certified
- 35 years sailing experience.
- 25 years sailing our local waters
$69 / person (Tax Included)
$59.00 /seniors & students
Trips start at 1:00 to 4:30 pm , alternate times are available by prior arrangement.
Suggestion: Bring a lunch or snack and enjoy a great day relaxing with nature on the water.